While driving through the City of Riverside you are sure to see the Adopt-A-Street (AAS) signs placed at over 100 various streets. They are adopted and cared for by community volunteers. Keep Riverside Clean & Beautiful (KRCB) offers two ways to adopt a street in the City of Riverside; you can sponsor with an annual donation of $500, or volunteer to cleanup a street six times a year.
> SPONSOR AN ADOPT-A-STREET HERE!
Sponsoring an AAS does much more than just care for the appearance of our City. Half of your annual donation supports the volunteers of Ability Counts Inc., a non-profit organization in the City of Riverside that assists in developing work skills for individuals with vocational disabilities. The volunteers from Ability Counts Inc. will clean your street each month for you. Your donation is greatly appreciated not just from KRCB but Ability Counts Inc. too! On behalf of both of organizations, our sincere thanks go out to the following:
Volunteer Adopt-A- Streets
- Allstate/Escamilla Agency
- Altura Credit Union
- Arlington Business Council Riverside Chambers of Commerce
- Athens Services
- Auntie's Café
- Bourns, Inc.
- Brenner-Fiedler & Associates
- Burgess Moving & Storage
- Burrtec Waste Industries, Inc.
- Clark Grading, Inc.
- Downtown Business Council Riverside Chambers of Commerce
- East Hills Business Council Riverside Chambers of Commerce
- HDR Engineering
- Home Instead Senior Care
- HomeStreet Bank
- Hunter Park Business Council Riverside Chambers of Commerce
- In Memory of Heather and Timathea Filiar
- James Monks, Realtor
- La Sierra Business Council Riverside Chambers of Commerce
- Lexus of Riverside
- Lift Coffee Roasters
- Magnolia Center Business Council Riverside Chambers of Commerce
- Mark E. Harris, D.D.S.
- McCoy and Associates; Ameriprise Financial Services, INC.
- OctoClean Franchising Systems, Inc.
- Parkview Community Hospital
- Pepsi Beverages Company
- Riverside Medical Clinic
- Stronghold Engineering
- The Toro Company
- Thompson & Colgate
- Tonkin Plumbing
- UTC Aerospace Systems
If you prefer to be hands on with volunteer stewardship by caring for our City, then you and your team are a perfect fit for the volunteer AAS program. You may work as an individual, family, friends, schoolmates or workmates. Your team will help keep our roadways, storm drains and street signs free of litter and graffiti. KRCB will loan you tools, vests and gloves to get the job done and you can schedule you own dates six times a year.
Learn more about the Adopt-A-Street program, click here for details:
Are you ready to sign up?
Already volunteer with an Adopt-A-Street?
Track your progress by completing a Report Form after